Vinyl Wall Murals
Are you ready to turn blank walls into inspiring show pieces or transform your office’s look to reflect the brand that the company was built on? If so, we’re glad you’re here because you’re in the right spot. No matter where you’re adding graphics, our team will guide you through our seamless process of adding self-adhesive vinyl murals to your walls.
Our Wall Mural Process
Our goal is to be as transparent and streamlined as possible when working with our clients. To that point, we’ve broken down our process into several steps so that way you know exactly what to expect. While all these steps may look slightly different, the overall flow stays the same.
1. Site Visit & Measurements
The first step of any process is finding out where the graphics will be installed and what measurements the graphics need to be. One way to do this is to have the client send us pictures of the area where the mural will be installed and take measurements of that area. Our preferred way is to have our team come out (for a small additional charge) and take measurements, pictures, and perform a 3M adhesion test to ensure we’re producing the correct vinyl for your wall. With our site visit, you can rest easy that the mural will be the correct size and will stay up on your wall.
2. Artwork & Approval
Once we have the measurements and know what materials to use, we’ll need the artwork to print. The majority of our clients already have their artwork designed and pass it off to our team. If you don’t have the artwork ready to go, our designers can work with you to create the graphics that you’ll be needing. After the artwork is gathered up, we send you a proof to review before moving forward. Production will start when we receive your final approval.
3. Printing & Laminating
This step is mostly just for us, but an important part of the process. We start printing on the vinyl that will best fit your environment. After it’s been printed, we send it through our laminator to add on a protective barrier that will help extend the graphic’s life. Almost all wall murals will have a laminate applied to help prevent the everyday wear and tear on walls such as people brushing up against them.
The last step is to get your wall mural installed. Our account managers will find a time that’ll work within your schedule to have our in-house installation team accurately and precisely install the wall mural. Our installation team is extremely professional and always focuses on the task at hand to allow for minimal disruption to you and(or) your team.
Creating a cohesive branding experience throughout your office is easier than you may think with vibrant wall murals.
Considerations for Wall Murals
- Location: Deciding on the location and placement of the wall mural should be a top priority. Wall murals are great at filling in open and blank spaces while also adding value to the viewers in that area. If the mural is intended for external audiences, you’ll need an area with high foot traffic. On the flip side, the mural shouldn’t distract your team if it’s intended for an internal audience.
- Material: Wall murals primarily consist of self-adhesive vinyl. The type of vinyl used for the project will change depending on what the wall is made of, the type of paint that was used on the wall, and where the wall is located. If you’re unsure on what type of vinyl will work, schedule a site visit for our team to come take a look.
- Content: Possibly the most important piece of a wall mural is the design. It’s important when working with a designer to inform them exactly what you hope to accomplish with having the mural. Are you wanting to drive more traffic to your business, inspire your team, or even just beautify an area? Answering these questions will help the designer create the perfect mural for you and your business/organization.
- Duration: Knowing how long the mural will be up for will help determine the type of vinyl and laminate we use. If the duration is long term, we’ll ensure that a long term vinyl is used whereas a mural that’s only used for one event can get by with a more affordable shorter term vinyl.
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From wall graphics to trade show displays, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Other Products & Services
Vinyl wall murals are just one type of product you can expect from SpeedPro Orlando. If you’re looking for a different product, check out some other options using the links below. You can also schedule a consultation and we’ll walk you through all our other options.