Vehicle Wraps in Orlando, FL
Looking for ways to promote your business to a larger audience? Wishing your fleet of vehicles matched your company’s brand and were recognizable? If you answered yes to either question, then vehicle wraps are the perfect solution for you. These wraps can expand your brand’s visibility to new demographics and continue to work when you’re not. Our team will print and expertly install graphics consistently across your vehicles for a perfect match.
Popular Vehicle Wraps
Some popular options for vehicles include van/truck wraps, fleet wraps, trailer wraps, and vehicle decals. If your business has a different type of vehicle, request a consultation and we’ll be sure to provide you a range of options. We’ve wrapped a large variety of vehicles and will more than likely be able to wrap your vehicle too.
1. Van/Truck Wrap
Vans and trucks are the staple vehicle in almost any fleet. Both vehicles have the option between full and partial-coverage vehicle wraps. They’re designed and printed in the same way with the only difference being how much of the vehicle is covered. With partial wraps, you’re able to select what gets covered such as side doors, front hood, back doors, etc.
2. Fleet Wraps
Branding an entire fleet for your company? SpeedPro has the experience and capability to produce consistent and effective wraps so that your fleet remains uniform. The outcome allows for a stunning display of consistency and improved visibility for your fleet. More than likely, we’ll wrap one or two vehicles at one time and then swap them out with your other vehicles once we finish the wrap. Using this method allows you to keep some vehicles on the road instead of removing your entire fleet for a period of time.
3. Trailer Wraps
Trailers are great for creating a mobile advertising solution. When they’re not in use, they’ll act as a billboard and have the capability of generating many impressions. They’ll also improve your credibility and branding when clients associate the trailer with you and the company.
Decals are a great option if you’re keeping your vehicle uncovered. They won’t take up a ton of room on your vehicle and can be placed on the vehicle’s windows or main body. If placed in the correct spot, a decal can be very effective in conveying a brand’s message.
Custom vehicle wraps will showcase your brand in a new and unique way. The impressions you’ll gain will lead towards an increased customer base.
Vehicle Wrap FAQs
Wrapping a fleet of vehicles can seem like a large undertaking, but we’ll be there every step of the way to answer any questions you may have. To start answering some of your questions, we added a few frequently asked questions below to help you get a better understanding of vehicle wraps.
- What is a vehicle wrap: A vehicle wrap is a digitally printed vinyl that is applied to your vehicle’s painted surfaces. Common wraps include branding and advertisements for a company’s fleet.
- Is the print durable: Our vehicle wraps are UV laminated which protects the graphic from normal wear and tear. The UV lam also helps protect against the sun.
- How do I clean the wrap: It’s important to keep your wrap cleaned with mild soap and water. Keeping it cleaned will help extend it’s life by removing dirt and debris. Avoid car washes and pressure washers as they may damage the wrap.
- What types of vehicle’s can be wrapped: We can wrap any type of vehicle. We most commonly see work trucks, transit vans, and semi-trailers. Typically vehicles with flatter surfaces work better with wraps as they’re easier to install and maintain.
Why Are Vehicle Wraps Important?
Research shows that vehicle branding will stand apart from other media channels because of it’s size, mobility and continued presence. When graphics are placed on the sides and rear of the vehicle, they become very hard to ignore. In a 2019 Nielsen Out of Home Advertising Study, 64% of respondents noticed vehicle wraps in the past month. That broad exposure can lead to tens of thousands of impressions per day that build brand awareness.
Tips to Maximize a Wrap’s Impact
Visual graphics are an effective and affordable method of advertising. To ensure they remain effective, check out our tips we put together so that you get the most out of your wrap.
- Grab Attention Quickly: You only have several seconds to direct the consumers eyes to your wrap. In order to make a visual impression worth it, direct their attention to the most critical part of the wrap through effective design. Effective design can be achieved through color, leading lines, call to actions and much more.
- Keep Your Message Concise: The graphics used on your wrap should be able to tell your story quickly. Keeping your content and design consistent can help tell that story quickly because the consumer won’t be distracted by large differences in your branding.
- Adjustable Designs: Ensure that your graphics can be resized and rearranged so that your branding stays consistent across your entire fleet of vehicles. Modular components work great because pieces can be added or removed depending on the size of the vehicle.
- Drive and Park in Busy Areas: It seems obvious, but to achieve maximum exposure on your vehicle wrap, ensure your vehicle is visible day and night. The best advice is to ensure that you’re driving in busy areas and that you park near a road or sidewalk with lots of traffic.
Custom Vehicle Wraps Around Orlando
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to banners, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
OTHER PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Vehicle wraps are just one part of our business. As a large format graphics printer, we print and install a wide variety of graphics. If there’s a certain product that you’re unable to find on our site, please request a consultation and we’ll discuss our full range of solutions.