Window graphics in Central Florida
Window graphics and decorative films are an excellent way to increase privacy while also maintaining an aesthetically pleasing area.
You’ll often find uses for these products in offices, schools, business storefronts, and other similar spaces. Our team provides a full range of potential products for you to choose from and helps guide you through the process of selecting the best film for your environment. We’re also able to custom print and cut decorative films so that you receive a tailored solution.
The Process For Getting Window Graphics
Having anything custom made can be a daunting task. We’ve separated our process into several steps to help remove any confusion or stress. While these steps remain high level, they make up the core process that we typically go through with everyone.
1. Site Visit & Measurements
The first step when adding window graphics and films to your facility is obtaining measurements of where the graphics will be going. Some clients will send us the measurements directly, while others will schedule a site visit to have our team come and measure them. We recommend a site visit as our team can then see the full scope of the project, ensure accurate measurements, and prepare for a successful installation.
2. Artwork & Approval
This step may vary depending on the type of graphics to be installed. For example, if there’s artwork to be printed or a design to be cut out, we’ll need the artwork files for production. If we’re just installing decorative film on the windows, we wouldn’t need artwork files. Either way, we’ll send you a proof laying out all the artwork, dimensions, and products to be used for your approval. Once approved, we’ll have our production team start working on the graphics.
3. Printing & Cutting
Printing and cutting is just for us, but is an important step to mention to understand the full process. Types of window graphics vary widely and so do the processes for producing them. Everything we print will be done so at an exceptional quality. We also cut using a CNC router which allows us to precisely cut complex patterns and shapes. If you’re ever curious how we plan to produce something, just ask our account managers and they can guide you through the process.
Once your window graphics have been produced, we’ll work with you to find an installation date that will work within your schedule. Our in-house professional installers are very effective and get the job done quickly so you can get back to your normal routine. For smaller projects, you can expect one to two installers whereas larger projects will need a full team.
Window graphics not only serve as an excellent opportunity to turn wasted space into a marketing tool, but can also help with privacy and sun exposure.
Types of window graphics
Common types of window graphics include frosted vinyl, decorative window film, perforated window film, and window clings. Each product is applied in a different way and achieves different results.
- Frosted Vinyl: Frosted vinyl is an industry favorite throughout corporate offices. Various opacities of frosted vinyl will allow for a customized approach to increasing privacy. For example, a private area would have a near opaque pattern to block visibility versus a communal area that has a light frost to slightly reduce visibility. Similar to other vinyls, frosted vinyl can also be contour cut into any shape and pattern allowing for a customized experience.
- Decorative Window Film: These films often have preprinted patterns which means they just need installation. If you’re needing a customized approach, they can also be custom printed. What really separates decorative window films from other similar products is it’s texture. Whether you’re envisioning a texture that’s brushed, simulates rain drops, or something else, these films are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
- Perforated Window Film: Common among storefronts and in printed advertisements, perforated window film will allow you to easily see out of windows, while making it difficult to see in. The film consists of cut out holes in the vinyl where one side of the film is printed on. The human eye will have difficulty seeing through the holes on the printed side as the eye will focus more on the graphic. From the inside of the window, the graphic is black allowing your eyes to focus easier on what’s outside.
- Window Clings: When looking for a versatile branding element, window clings are an excellent candidate. They can be placed on the exterior or interior of the glass along with being single or double sided. Window clings are generally focused on short term solutions and branding elements.
Window Graphics Throughout Central Florida
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to trade show displays, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Other Products & Services
Our products don’t just end at window graphics. We print a wide variety of signage and graphics at SpeedPro Orlando. If you’re needing another product, check out our other solutions below. You can also request a consultation and we’ll walk you through our full range of products and services.
- Wall Graphics
- Vehicle Wraps
- Trade Show Displays
- Signs and Graphics
- Dye Sublimated Fabric
- Event/Venue Graphics