Custom Printed Banners
Wanting to promote your business or event but need a versatile and cost-effective solution? Custom printed banners may be that perfect solution to stand out from the crowd. Our 10 foot wide printers have the capability to produce large banners that will leave an impact. Over the past 10 years, we’ve handled anything from retractable banners all the way to banners that are 100 foot long.
4 Types of Banner Materials
It’s easy to know when a banner is needed, but knowing what type of banner material is needed can be tricky. Our team at SpeedPro Orlando offers a wide variety of banner materials including vinyl, fabric, scrim, mesh and more!
1. Vinyl Banners
A very popular choice among businesses, organizations, trade shows, etc. By using vinyl banners, you’ll be benefiting from the increased durability that this affordable marketing option can provide. Vinyl is versatile and can be used indoor and outdoors in a variety of shapes and locations. Vinyl also has a smooth surface which allows for easy cleaning using mild cleaning products.
2. Fabric Banners
Fabric is a lightweight and washable alternative to the other banner options. It’s also scratch resistant to ensure that your graphic remains vibrant and clean. They’re often edged with silicone to be placed in frames and can be mounted onto hanging frames that are used in the trade show industry. Another added benefit of fabric is that you can easily fold it up if you’re needing to place it in storage or ship it.
3. Scrim Banners
This banner type consists of polyester mesh and vinyl. Combining these two materials allows for this type of banner to be very durable. While it’s very similar to vinyl banners, scrim banners can be a great choice if you’re considering a long term solution. They’ll also hold up better in outdoor environments than regular vinyl will.
4. Mesh Banners
Mesh is an excellent choice for outdoor applications. The holes in-between the mesh weave will allow for up to 70 percent better wind flow. Having a banner with improved wind flow will help reduce the chance of the graphic turning into a unintended sail. The holes are also small enough that your eye will focus on the graphic that’s printed rather than focusing on the holes in the material.
The custom signage you’ll receive from SpeedPro will draw countless glances from potential customers and will help increase your sales.
Having any products custom made can raise a lot of questions. Below, you’ll find a wide variety of questions that we’ve answered to help you get a better understanding of banners and how we produce them.
- How long do banners last: This is a tricky question to answer because the banner can be affected by many variables. It’s not uncommon to see a banner last for 2-8 years if properly cared for. We print using UV resistant ink which helps extend the life of the graphic in the Central Florida sunshine. Your banner can also last longer if you store it in a clean environment inside when it’s not in use.
- What are grommets: Grommets are metal rings that are punched into the edges of the banner. Rope, zip ties, and other products can then be used to hang the banner using the grommet holes. Since they’re made out of metal, they’re much more durable than just punching holes into the banner.
- What banner material should I use: It all depends on what the banner will be used for and where it will be located. The material explanations above will give you a better idea of the material that you’ll be needing. If you’re still unsure, our team will be able to guide you through the process on phone or through an email if you request a consultation.
- Do I need a hemmed edge: We will often add a hem to the edge of the banner to help reinforce it and to help avoid tears. On large banners, webbing may be added inside of the hem to add additional stability. Hems aren’t always needed, especially in indoor environments or areas with mild weather.
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to trade show displays, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Specific Banner Products
We’re able to cater to a variety of banner needs. If there’s a certain type of banner that you’re unable to find on our site, please request a consultation and we’ll discuss our full range of banner solutions. For additional banner products, check the links below:
- Construction Fence Banners
- Indoor Banners
- Mesh Banners
- Outdoor Banners
- Pole Banners
- Retractable Banners
- Step & Repeat Banners