Wall Graphics in Central Florida
Ready to add stunning graphics and utilize your blank wall spaces? Large wall graphics are not only impressive, but can also increase revenue by affecting buyer behaviors in stores and restaurants. We primarily work with businesses and see a need for wall murals, wall coverings, and wall decals.
Our Process When Producing Wall Graphics
You’ve decided that you probably need wall graphics but aren’t quite sure what all that entails. At SpeedPro Orlando, we’re all about transparency with our clients. To that point, you’ll find a general outline of our process below. While the individual steps may look different between projects, the overall process stays the same.
1. Site Visit & Measurements
It’s important that we have accurate measurements for production. Some clients will already have measurements ready to go while others want our team to perform a site visit. During a site visit, we’ll gather up all the measurements needed while also performing a 3M adhesion test on your walls. The adhesion test will tell us what type of self-adhesive vinyl will best work for the given environment and wall type.
2. Artwork & Approval
After we have measurements, you’ll need to send us artwork. Clients often send their artwork through email or through the document uploader on our website. If you don’t have artwork created, let us know and we can have our design team create graphics for you. Once we’ve received the artwork, we’ll send you a proof that shows the graphics, sizing and material it’ll be printed on. Once we’ve received approval on the proof, we’ll move the project into production.
This step is primarily just for our team, but remains an important step of the process. We’ll start by printing your wall graphics on self-adhesive vinyl, wall covering, etc. We’ll also laminate the graphics if needed before cutting them on our CNC router. All of our graphics are machine cut to reduce any chance of human error. After they’re produced, we either hand them over to our clients or to our installation team.
If you’re needing the graphics installed, our account managers will find a time that’ll work within your schedule to have our in-house installation team accurately and precisely install the wall graphics. Our installation team is extremely professional and always focuses on the task at hand to allow for minimal disruption to you and(or) your team.
Improve the appeal of your walls with custom printed wall graphics. They’ll be printed on the best materials and expertly installed.
Where To Use Wall Graphics
- Offices: The corporate world is changing up their office environment game plan. More businesses are leaning towards custom printed wall murals and coverings for their offices. These graphics can improve office moral and employee work ethic. They can also provide a glimpse into the outside world and inspiration from a typically monochrome working environment.
- Stores: Installing graphics in stores is a great way to affect buyer behaviors. You can help influence buying decisions by using specific colors and shapes. Adding seasonal graphics to your store also can help support certain seasonal products that you are wanting to promote.
- Hotels: With large amounts of blank wall space, wall coverings and murals are needed to make the interior of the hotel feel complete. These coverings are a cost effective way to affordably finish hallways, rooms, and lobbies.
- Schools: We’ve found a large trend with schools adding murals throughout their hallways. The design of the mural can be adapted to fit any age group which makes them a great candidate for anything from elementary schools up through colleges. They also inspire students and provides an opportunity for students to take pride in their school.
- Events: Temporary events are among the best candidates for vinyl graphics. The prestige and credibility of the event will be improved with custom wall graphics. When the event finishes up, the graphics can easily be removed. Murals at events are a great opportunity for gaining earned media as many attendees will want pictures of them and in front of them.
- Restaurants: Aside from the food, atmosphere is another key indicator of whether a restaurant will be successful. The design and color will affect the customer’s appetite and their food choices while they’re at your restaurant. Choosing the proper graphic/covering will be essential in the success of the restaurant.
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to trade show displays, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Wall Graphic Products
If you’re looking for additional information on a specific type of wall graphic, check out the links below.