Choose From a Variety of Custom Directional Signage
While most of our SpeedPro directional signage accomplish the same essential function — instructing guests where to go next — there are a variety of styles to choose from. These three categories are each used in different places, and when combined, create a clear and convenient way for guests to navigate your space.
Indoor Directional Signage
The most commonly used form of directional signs, these go indoors in both public and private settings. Use them to indicate entrances and exits, offices, restrooms, wheelchair accessible areas, cafeterias and more. From warehouses to amusement parks, indoor signs help guests navigate your space without any confusion.
Outdoor Directional Signage
These signs go outdoors to direct guests toward your building. Use them in parking lots, entryways or exits, pathways and terminals to announce hours, rates, directions, sales advertisements or more.
This modern twist on traditional directions uses screens to display directions and information. These screens can include branded visuals and programmed messages to add a personalized touch to the wayfinder. Digital directional screens can pinpoint guests’ locations on a map, provide building directories, display office schedules or provide information on events.Request a Quote
Why Use Directional Signage?
Directional signs and wayfinding language are hugely effective ways to attract attention and draw potential customers into your store. Many businesses use directional signage to expand awareness of their brand and draw a crowd — not just from the storefront, but the streets. How can wayfinding and directional signs help your business?
- Point guests in the right direction: Unless your customers are already committed to your brand, they won’t search high and low for long before giving up on finding your store. Directional signage provides a clear guide, pointing customers toward the parking lot, entrance, hallway or even the employees they need. Eliminate the guesswork by helping your customers navigate a new space.
- Welcome your customers: Strategically placed directional signage brings the guest into your space in a friendly manner. They will feel welcomed and assured they’re in the right place. Event spaces hosting a large number of guests will find this feature particularly helpful, as they may not have enough staff to personally greet each guest as they arrive.
- Reassure guests with instant feedback: Don’t leave your guests wondering if they’re in the right place or where to go next. Wayfinding signage reassures guests that they’re parked in the right place and can confidently start tasting the refreshments. Leave a lasting positive impression by eliminating your guest’s questions before they even come up.
- Strengthen your brand: Expand your name and brand recognition by strategically placing directional signs in visible areas, not just inside your space but in the building, street or perhaps even further out. Permanent signs keep your brand visible long-term while you can swap out temporary signage to promote the latest products or deals.
SpeedPro South Orange County
It’s not easy to stand out in Southern California. Orange County is the perfect place to build a business, and outdoor signage is just the ticket to make a difference.
SpeedPro South Orange County has been creating large-format printing for clients for years, helping them stand out from the crowd. Effective outdoor signage is a powerful tool in building brand identity and recognition.
Receive More Attention with Large-Format Printing
Many TV and radio ads are nothing more than noise. It’s difficult to visualize what a company actually offers. That’s the advantage outdoor signage provides.
We highly recommend vehicle wraps if you have company cars or trucks, but SpeedPro Orange County also specializes in:
- Corporate branding
- Fleet wraps
- Vehicle wraps
- And more
Get the Highest Quality Products and Services
SpeedPro South Orange County has been helping area businesses make a statement, build brand recognition, and increase sales using large-format printing for years. We focus on:
- Excellence at every turn, including precision products.
- Top level communication. Find out how your project is moving forward every step of the way.
- Rapid return. Even on a tight deadline, SpeedPro South Orange County delivers.
Find Out What It Costs
Many businesses are often surprised at how affordable outdoor signage is. Get a quote today from the leading sign company in South Orange County. We serve Orange County, Los Angeles County, and Riverside County.