What are POP displays?
Point of purchase (POP) displays are action-oriented signage specially arranged to promote a particular service or product. POP displays generally direct a promotional sign towards the product itself and contain information about the features, benefits and relevant details regarding the product. Point of Service (POS) Displays are similar to POP displays however they are generally only located directly where the sale occurs, at the check-out or register. POP displays can and should be located anywhere throughout the store at any place where a customer is weighing the decision of if they should make a purchase or not. Place POP displays where they will entice clients to buy. For example, at restaurants Point of purchase displays on tables may convince guests to return for another visit or to purchase an extra desert to take home with them. Place retractable POP banners near products and add graphics that highlight the features. These retractable POP banners will encourage people to make impulse purchases. Even people who shop with well ordered lists are not immune to the persuasive power of POP displays, some studies indicate that the average customer spends over $5000 a year on impulse purchases.
In the past point of purchase displays were generic simple methods to display products, but as technology and the understanding of the customer psychology advances these POP displays have ascended to the next level and effectively convey the brand personality. Insanely customizable and easy to assemble, POP displays enter the third dimension to directly market services and products to customers. Pop displays have been known to jumpstart items with slow turnover, effective marketers will highlight new merchandise or place POP displays set ups near complementary products to increase sales. POP displays contain reconfigurable 3D panels structural shelving stands for easy set-up wherever and whenever they are required.
A main benefit of POP displays are their utility in differentiating your products from others to make them shine. When attendees are overwhelmed with information at tradeshow by the glut of companies trying to get their attention, POP displays will make your product stand out. Snap attendees out of passive browsing with exciting POP display signage designed to engage their interaction and create a memorable fun experience.Find a Studio
Types of POP Displays
Point of purchase signs come in a wide variety of styles and designs. Here are a few of the POP signs SpeedPro offers that you can use to boost your sales:
- Window graphics: Promote products on storefront windows and other glass display areas with vinyl cut-outs and window clings.
- Wall displays: POP wall displays are great for pop-up booths or trade show stalls as they will feature your services and attract customer attention.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: Wrap POP displays around corners for creative space specific advertising and hang fabric POP displays along aisles in your store to break up the browsing experience.
- Printed fabric panels: Highlight products via printed high-quality images adorning easy-to-install fabric wall panels.
- Easel-back stand-ups and standees: SpeedPro has several varieties available in various sturdy materials, stand-up displays will catch your customer’s eye to encourage impulsive purchasing behavior.
- Attachable shelving: Feature products by placing them on display shelves near check-outs (POS) or merchandise displays (POP). Remember that POP displays can go anywhere on the shelves of your store, or function as standalone displays.
- Tablet stands or kiosks: POP display kiosk or table stands are ideal POS areas for the last step in the purchase funnel.
POS displays at checkout lines inspire customers to make impromptu purchases or ask employees about additional services. Market research indicates that while only 25 percent of consumers make impulse purchases online, 40 percent of consumers spend more than they had planned when shopping in stores and the immediacy of the item is tactile and present. POP signage encourages shoppers to buy certain products right where those products are located. It is always a great strategy when you want to promote a new product or move stock that hasn’t been selling well.
POP displays are about more intricate than just making a fast profit. POP displays are the image you show to investors, clients, and visitors. Get it done right the first time so that it will be right every time. POP displays are a powerful marketing tool. POP displays engage with customers and prospective clients interested in all that your business has to offer.
Present information about your products with effective POP signs and give that final persuasive push for customers to make a purchase. We at SpeedPro want to help you achieve your vision for your POP displays. We pay careful attention to what you want and ask the right questions to help you choose the right size, materials and all relevant specifications. SpeedPro is the ideal printing partner to create bold POP displays to take your business to the next level.