Local Custom BannersFEBRUARY 8, 2018| SpeedPro of SF Peninsula
Transform any space with stunning, highly-visible custom banners from SpeedPro of SF Peninsula. Whether it’s showcasing a logo or conveying information, our bold and bright full-color banners make a statement. SpeedPro’s made-to-order vinyl banners will exceed your expectations for value, quality and quick turnaround.
How Are Custom Banners Used?
Designing and purchasing a vinyl banner from SpeedPro will give you plenty of options to showcase your school, team, business or congregation. Use your new banners to:
- Reach out to the community to announce an event or fair
- Create greater visibility during trade shows and events
- Celebrate store or venue grand openings
- Market new product or service launches
- Make customers aware of special promotions or seasonal sales
- Add flair to holidays, celebrations and parties
Vinyl is the “go to” material used for a wide range of printed display graphics, including banners. There are many options for vinyl banner material: from nylon-reinforced exterior material, to smooth indoor media, to mesh for windy environments. The professionals at our San Carlos studio will help determine the banner media that best suits your needs.
Our Vinyl Banner Options
Getting a custom vinyl banner printed and finished by SpeedPro Imaging lets you design your dream product and specify its size and style. We offer many different types of banners. Let us help you find the best solution for your space with options like:
- Hung vinyl banners: This classic banner features a perimeter hem and grommets for hoisting the banners up high. It’s a great way to draw people’s eyes instantly. Solid banner vinyl comes in 13oz and 18oz thickness. 18oz. is primarily used for long-term, heavy weather outdoor signs or for double-sided banners.
- Standing banners: Standing banners are a classic choice for trade shows booths, conferences, and special events. Post them at doorways, use them to advertise your companies products or services, or even show people where to go.
- Street banners: Also known as boulevard banners, street banners or pole banners, have pole pockets for easy hanging on street lamps, posts and more. They’re a great way to add signage to outdoor events in a professional way.
- Mesh banners: SpeedPro prints mesh banners on a perforated media that provides a allows free airflow through the material. These banners are great for chain-link fences or other windy areas and are much better than cutting “wind slits” or “vents” in a solid banner.
- Step and repeat banners: These custom banners are generally used for “photo ops” for special events. Backgrounds can be made to order, whether it be sponsor logos, company branding or a backdrop of a tropical island! Step & Repeats are great for brand experiences, corporate functions and more, especially if attendees may post photos to Instagram, Facebook or other social media.
- Pop-up banners: Also known as retractable banners, these are a popular choice for special events, business conferences, trade exhibits and retail point-of-sale.
- Street banners: Street banners require a durable vinyl with reinforced hems and corners. Some Cities require stitching due to wind and weather. Street banners are typically double-sided. Pole banners are popular and frequently used for university campuses and downtown districts. Always a great way to promote your upcoming event, the two sides can promote the same or different messages.
The SpeedPro local advantage
There are plenty of online options for cheap banners, but as the saying goes, “you get what you pay for”. We’re still very cost-effective, but we’ll make sure:
- your artwork is properly set up,
- you’ve got the right material and finish specified for your intended usage,
- you’re thrilled with the finished product
Call us today at (650) 662-5450 or click here for a quote or consultation and we’ll get it going.Back to Blog