Welcome. To help you see the variety of projects SpeedPro of SF Peninsula does, here are just a few examples from January, February and March 2019. For other recent case studies, check out Selects – Lime, Twitter, DHL Express.
– Event Signage and Graphics —
For the second year in a row, SpeedPro of SF Peninsula worked with RES Exhibit Services to transform a multi-story space in downtown San Francisco for cyber-security leader FireEye.
- Window graphics, elevator wraps, floor graphics and giant wall murals. That’s how the multiple surfaces of the SPUR building turn into a full-on FireEye brand experience.
- Additionally, this year for FireEye’s booth in the RSA Security trade show at Moscone Center, SpeedPro printed hundreds of square feet of adhesive vinyl that were installed by a union crew.
Inked Organics Bread
– Fleet Van Wraps —
Inked Organics is a small baker of high-quality specialty breads. As you might guess, they’re fast gaining lots of traction in the marketplace.
- These were the third and fourth fleet trucks done for Inked Organics.
- The client loves the brand visibility. They’re getting lots of attention on the road and on the market shelves.
– E-bus charging stations at San Jose International Airport –
Proterra is a leader in the design and manufacture of zero-emission electric buses and charging systems that reduce fleet operating costs and eliminate dependency on fossil-fuels. At Minetta International Airport in San Jose, CA, SpeedPro printed and applied branding to a dozen pairs of charging units. Due to the powder-coated surface, we used a specialized 3M vinyl with super-aggressive adhesive and a durable polycarbonate lamination.
DFS – Duty Free Shops
– Signage for temporary pop-up stores at SFO International Airport —
SpeedPro has worked with the SFO team from DFS for many years for window graphics, POP displays and signs. Recently, when a number of retail spaces became available at San Francisco’s International Terminal, DFS suddenly needed lots of short-term signage for multiple “pop up” stores. On a super-quick turnaround, of course!