CUSTOM BANNERS DESIGNED, PRINTED & INSTALLED BY SPEEDPRO SAN CARLOS
Indoor. Outdoor. Retractable or hanging. With grommets, Velcro or pole pockets. Small, medium or huge.
When it comes to banners, SpeedPro of SF Peninsula custom prints and finishes a wide variety of types for a wide range of settings. From trade shows to recruitment fairs, construction fencing in downtown San Francisco to a Niners game in Santa Clara, at fairs, concerts and festivals year-round. Whatever your need, we’ve got your solution.
We Print Banners Up to 10 feet Wide x 150 feet long!
Don’t settle for anything less than the right material for your needs. We stock a huge inventory of banner materials ready to be printed and finished.
- Scrim: Commonly used for outdoor signage since it is durable, scratch and water-resistant, our scrim banners are usually hemmed and finished with metal grommets for easy hanging. Scrim banners are made of vinyl reinforced with a layer of woven nylon polyester (scrim). The design is what gives it strength and durability. Its smooth, flat finish makes this surface ideal for vibrant printing on one or both sides.
- Smooth: Designed for indoor use, our smooth banner material is made of recyclable PET. The silky surface allows crisp, colorful images—even when viewed very close up. Available in a matte finish, and like the scrim can be printed on both sides.
- Non-curl media for retractors: We offer smooth, grey-back (block-out) media, Ferrari Decolit coated fabric or PET super-smooth for our banner stands. If you’ve ever seen a retractable banner that looks like it’s curling like a burrito, it was probably printed on the wrong stuff. It doesn’t cost much more to specify the right material for the job!
- Mesh: Manufactured to let air blow through instead of flapping in the wind or tearing, the mesh we use at SpeedPro allows for up to 70 percent airflow. This synthetic mesh substrate can also be hemmed for a clean look and pierced to hold grommets. We do a lot of these for construction fences, event venues and parks.
- Canvas: With a texture similar to a painting canvas, this material has a softer feel and is “natural” on the non-print side and painted white on the print side. While not as glossy as some other options, canvas is a common choice for setting that demand a more classic look; your bank or inside hotels.
- Heavy Duty: Ideal for pole banners or fluttering flags that will go with the wind instead of fighting it, this vinyl substrate has high tear resistance due to the multi-layer design. Often hemmed and grommeted, our heavy duty block-out banner is also ideal for prints that will be inserted into re-usable frames to announce the current sale or holiday specials.
From small startups to corporate hotels, banners fit into all marketing strategies thanks to their efficiency and appearance.
We’ll recommend the best-suited banner material for the context it will be used in. We can design and print your banner, or print from your digital art files.
Find Stunning Banners at Our Studio in San Carlos
If you’re looking for custom banners in San Francisco, San Mateo or Santa Clara, the team at SpeedPro of SF Peninsula is ready to fit your needs exactly. Call or email us today to receive a free quote for your design.