If you have an upcoming event where you want your guests to get the treatment afforded to movie and TV stars, athletes and celebrities, a step and repeat backdrop may be just what you need. In today’s world of social media, opportunities for individual or group photos are more pervasive than ever.
Step and repeat banners are large backdrops frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Printed with a repeating pattern of logos or brand marks, these publicity backdrops show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving sponsors prime exposure.
Most of our step & repeats are printed on fabric or vinyl, but they can be made of canvas, paper or rigid substrates such as Gatorfoam or Fomecore or directly applied vinyl on a wall. At SpeedPro of SF Peninsula, we can do them all.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting an event where you want a red carpet or formal VIP feel, step-and-repeat walls are a fantastic option to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready for the photos!
- Brand your logo: With host or sponsor logos prominently featured, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading the marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are great attention-getters. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are basically photo booths without walls. Step & repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a step and repeat at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
For more ideas, check out our blog post about Step and Repeat banners.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem.
The usual pattern is a series of horizontal rows of logos, with the pattern stepping or off-setting as it repeats. Thus “step and repeat”. When designing a photo backdrop, we try to be sure the colors are contrasting to “pop” in pictures. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. We can help you with sizing, frames (if needed) and discuss the pros and cons of various material options. Give us a call at 650.662.5450 or contact us and we’ll get back to you right away.
Partner with SpeedPro San Francisco Peninsula for all of your large-format printing needs.
We’re the Bay Area’s leader in visual marketing and signage. If you’re ready to build your brand in a big way, our graphics specialists are ready to partner with you. From large format banners, wall murals, trade show displays, and vehicle wraps that make one, or a whole fleet of vehicles stand out, our dedication to quality products, efficient service, and fast turnaround stands out amongst our competition.
Your visual communication challenges will only take a quick consultation with our dedicated staff before a solution comes together.
SpeedPro SF Peninsula is your back-pocket marketing expert. With countless years of combined service, our printing staff knows how to transform the most challenging of problems into incredible opportunities.
We’re committed to understanding you and your specific needs and we’re not afraid to dive deep and produce BIG results. As San Francisco’s leading large format print studio, we understand the importance of tailored marketing. Through our hands-on approach, we’ve helped countless company’s share their unique brand voice. Check out our portfolio to see how SpeedPro SF Peninsula can help your business shine.
SpeedPro San Francisco Peninsula is proud to support communities between San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Our area of service includes, but is not limited to; San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, San Francisco County, Santa Cruz County, South San Francisco / Burlingame, Redwood City, Palo Alto, & Mountain View.
Contact us today to learn more about how SpeedPro’s visual marketing products can help transform your bran