What is Foam Core?
Foam Core (also known as Foam board) is a lightweight material desired for interior use. Foam core is often used for framed photos, meeting signage and conference signs. Foam board signs are often displayed on a tabletop or floor easel stand. It is a light enough material to be mounted on a wall with adhesive strips or Velcro. Foam Core is very inexpensive which makes it ideal for short term displays with high quality images. SpeedPro NW Raleigh has foamcore available in 3/16” and 1/2” thicknesses and can be specially cut to any size. Foam Board can be printed on one or two sides. Foam core posters are delicate and dent easily so it must be handled with care. Even changes in humidity or temperature can take its toll on the material, leaving your sign in with a warped shape. If you are looking to for a longer-term printed poster board, then consider ultra-board or PVC boards.Request a Quote
Applications for Foam Board
Depending on how you intend to use your foam core, there is a wide variety of display options available. With such an array of spaces to put them, foam boards are great for any kind of display, too.
- Art Prints/Framed Art- For gallery presentations or office décor, personalized foam core is an affordable way to get the professional look you are going for. Your vibrant full color prints can be hung on a wall with adhesive tape or framed for a gallery look.
- Signs– Small or large, directional or for safety, temporary or long-term — foam core is perfect for all kinds of signage throughout offices and workspaces.
- Poster Board Displays– If you want to wow the audience at your next big meeting, poster boards with discussion graphics and figures are a great resource. You can also create display boards for events, open houses, conferences or any other location where they can be displayed on an easel stand.
- Conference and TradeShow Signs– At trade shows and conferences, having large-scale graphics is essential to catching the attention of visitors. You can use foam boards to create logo panels, advertisement signs to draw in potential clients, show product statistics
- Cutout Displays– Looking for a specific shape? With foam core, you can transform your boards into most any silhouette you’d like, hassle-free.
- Meter Boards –Self standing displays made from ½” foamcore boards and uses custom feet as its stand. Meter boards high impression rates at events assist attendees and vendors as wayward signage and offer high visibility for sponsors.
THE BENEFITS OF FOAM CORE SIGNS
Foam Poster Board Signs are the most affordable and at the same time most effective in today’s market for short-term advertising.
- Lightweight: While foam boards may be slightly thicker than other types of poster board, the foam core contributes to virtually no difference in its weight. Foam core boards are incredibly light which means they can easily be transported, displayed and stored.
- Vibrant: The exterior coating on foam board acts like a painted primer and is tailor-made for direct-printing, especially with the UV ink process. Printing on foam board means your colored graphics and words will come out crisp, clear and vibrant.
- Easy to print and cut: Foam core boards make for a great material for printing and cutting. Photos and designs can be printed directly onto foam core, and the boards can be neatly trimmed to just about any shape.
- Cost-effective: Foam core boards are some of the least expensive printing and display materials on the market. Their low cost makes foam boards ideal for short-term or large-scale project
PARTNER WITH SPEEDPRO NW RALEIGH FOR ALL OF YOUR LARGE-FORMAT PRINTING NEEDS.
Speedpro Northwest Raleigh is the leader in large format printing of graphics and signs for promotional and advertising purposes. We specialize in finding creative solutions to help you achieve your marketing and branding goals. You only get one chance to make a first impression and we can help you make it a great one. Speedpro offers complete design, large format printing, and installation services.
We offer interior office signs, wall murals and art reproduction prints that will enhance your décor and let customers who walk into your office know that you are a professional company worthy of their business. Our trade show display graphics, window graphics and vehicle wraps help you to standout and make a visual impression that will capture new prospects and fuel future growth for your business. We also offer a variety of Retail Graphic Displays, banners, posters, event graphics and banner stands. At SpeedPro, we understand what your brand means to you, and we are here to print solutions that promote your brand and enhance your decor. We are your local source for large format graphics and signs.
OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
Our primary goal is to make your business pop. We work to make you stand out from the competition and achieve your business growth goals. We want you to rise above the pack and we are willing to do the work and help make that happen. As consultants in the large-format print industry, our goal is an ongoing relationship, allowing us to work alongside your team to meet the challenges of tomorrow. We work diligently to add value, provide better solutions and deliver the highest quality graphic prints. Look through our Portfolio and discover our commitment to quality, value and service.
VISIT OUR STUDIO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SPEEDPRO’S GRAPHICS AND SIGNS.
Located in Wake County, NC in the Heart of the Triangle (I40 and Aviation Parkway), SpeedPro Northwest Raleigh serves clients throughout Wake, Durham, Orange, Chatham, Johnston and surrounding counties. While the local businesses we serve are in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Morrisville, Research Triangle Park, and Chapel Hill, we also serve many businesses throughout North Carolina, the United States, Europe and other global locations. Our team is always ready to listen and offer insight into your next large format print project. Entrust your large format digital graphics needs to the leader in custom sign and graphics printing – SpeedPro NW Raleigh. Call today and see how we can help you with your next project. 855.451.9734