Speedpro Imaging, The Nation’s Leading Printing And Graphics Franchise, Hosts Record-Setting Franchisee ConventionMAY 10, 2017| SpeedPro
Hundreds of SpeedPro Franchisees, Corporate Employees, and Vendor Partners Flocked to Denver to Share Best Practices and Launch Powerful New Programs
Centennial, Colo – (May 9, 2017) – SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, hosted the most SpeedPro Imaging Franchisee Conference to date in Denver, CO from March 11 – March 13, 2017. The conference highlighted SpeedPro Imaging’s innovative company culture, promoted collaboration to develop best business practices, and inspired franchisees to continue 2016’s record setting-sales pace into 2017 and beyond.
There’s a reason why SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, is #263 on Entrepreneur’s 2017 Franchise 500 list of the country’s best and fastest growing franchises and featured as one of the “Top Franchise Opportunities” by Franchise Business Review. SpeedPro was also recognized in Franchise Gator’s The Top 100 Franchises of 2017, coming in at #44. SpeedPro Imaging has earned these accolades with an unwavering dedication to fueling the success of their franchise owners – helping hard working owners maximize ROI through industry leading corporate support, vendor partnerships, and training/consulting programs.
All of this was on display at the 2017 SpeedPro Imaging Franchisee Convention and the system-wide numbers suggest these awards/accolades are anything but smoke and mirrors. Consider:
- The average SpeedPro Imaging studio is 5.5 years old and grows double digits each year. *
- More than 33% of SpeedPro Imaging franchisees who have been operating for 2+ years generate a 24.5% profit margin and an ODP of $215,000. *
- More than 50% of SpeedPro Imaging franchisees who have been operating for 5+ years generate a 25.2% profit margin and an ODP of $250,000. *
- And Bruce Benson, SpeedPro Imaging’s Des Moines-based franchise owner, became the first franchisee to earn “Triple-Diamond Club” honors by generating more than $500,000 in a single month in 2017.
SpeedPro Imaging’s CEO, Boris Katsnelson, says the powerful synergy between corporate staff members and franchisees, as well as a shared commitment to teamwork and ongoing education, and has been the catalyst fueling this success for the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise.
“I am delighted and encouraged after witnessing the prolific accomplishments, awards, testimonies and overall enthusiasm that emerged during the 2017 SpeedPro Imaging Franchisee Conference,” says Katsnelson. “2017, from the perspective of our franchisees as well as our corporate office, is already shaping up to be another record-setting year for us. The exceptional growth at SpeedPro Imaging is the culmination of exceptional collaboration among forward thinking franchise owners offering customizable and incomparable graphic solutions to customers and a supportive business model that cultivates and rewards innovation.”
Much of the success SpeedPro Imaging franchisees are experiencing at the local level can be attributed to its industry leading field consultant program to help franchisees achieve their desired outcomes. A dedicated staff of field consultants, all of whom have personally owned and operated a SpeedPro Imaging location, works with no more than seven franchises. This equates to a less than 7:1 ratio, again, a rarity in the graphic solutions industry and something SpeedPro Imaging has pioneered as the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise.
Large format printing is a $24 billion industry, growing roughly at 6% per year. As an industry trendsetter, SpeedPro Imaging is capitalizing as the only franchise company focused on large format printing projects. As evidence of this growth, SpeedPro Imaging welcomed 8 new franchise partners in 2016, added 5 more since the start of 2017, and expects to award many more franchise territories to qualified franchise partners by end of year 2017.
There were several additional key takeaways during the powerful conference:
- A record number of 44 vendors participated in the 2017 SpeedPro Imaging Franchisee Conference and trade show.
- More than 50 awards were presented throughout the three-day conference. These included Eric Lazar winning “Rookie of the Year,” Bruce Benson taking home “Top Gross Sales,” and Jeff and Lori kolenich being recognized as the “2016 Franchisee of the Year.
- Steve Moran-Cassese, SpeedPro Imaging’s San Rafael, CA-based franchise owner, won the 2016 “Project of the Year” for the fantastic rebranding project he and his team tackled alongside ArtLab Studios for the Hewlett Packard welcome center in Palo Alto, CA. The project entailed multiple applications including traditional and multi-dimensional wall murals, window graphics and a direct-print brushed metal aluminum composite wall treatment. Learn more about these kinds of fantastic wall graphics in this recent SpeedPro blog post.
- Production manager training, an influential program that has played a role in development, was reinstated.
- And SpeedPro Imaging continued to embrace its role as a leader of the latest technology when it unveiled plans to introduce the new HP Scitex Flatbed 550 in stores nationwide. The brand-new equipment package will increase printing capabilities at an efficient pace.
Steven Brown, SpeedPro Imaging’s Senior VP of Operations who will be embracing a larger leadership role with the company in 2017, says he is excited about the future.
“We’re excited about what lies ahead for our company, franchise owners, our staff and customers in 2017,” said Brown. “This conference helped reinforce SpeedPro Imaging’s positioning as the number one brand in the industry. We’re looking forward to the year ahead and gathering next year to share more stories of success.”
As the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, SpeedPro Imaging can handle any printing project on behalf of their clients, including:
- Banners, Decals, Digital Signage, Directional Signage, Elevator Wraps
- Event Graphics, Event Tents, Flags, Fleet Wraps, Floor Graphics
- Indoor Signage, Outdoor Signage, Point of Purchase Displays
- Retractors, Signs & Graphics, Table Coverings & Table-toppers
- Trade Show Displays, Vehicle Wraps, Wall Murals, Window Graphics
For more information about SpeedPro Imaging’s printing and graphics solutions, please visit speedpro.com.
For more information about the SpeedPro Imaging Franchise opportunity, please visit speedprofranchising.com.
About SpeedPro Imaging
With more than 20 years of experience, SpeedPro Imaging is the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise – creating professional large format imaging for a wide variety of companies in any industry. The company specializes in high-quality products including wall murals, event graphics, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps and window graphics. Through extreme resolution levels and unparalleled quality standards, SpeedPro Imaging takes visual communications to the next level. Today, there are 125 studios open and operating in 31 states, with several more in various stages of development.