5 Reasons Why You Should Stop Thinking About Wrapping Your Vehicle and Just Do ItMARCH 20, 2017| SpeedPro East Bay
We’ve discussed the benefits of using a vehicle wrap for your advertising needs before, however, it doesn’t really sink in sometimes until there are cold hard facts presented. Now, we have 5 facts that may make you reconsider investing in that wrap.
SpeedPro Corporate did some very specific number research on the benefits of vehicle wraps and this is what they found:
- 97% of drivers remember ads on commercial vehicles (Only 19% remember billboards)
- 48% of drivers view vehicle wraps as the most unique form of advertising
- 27% of drivers buy products and services based on a company’s commercial graphics
- Vehicle wraps generate more than 2,500 impressions per dollar spent and are seen by 9 million other vehicles per year.
- The average American drives over 300 miles each week
When considering in investing in such a large marketing tactic, one thing you really want to keep in mind is the Return on Investment (ROI). This is used to calculate the profitability of your investment and of course, you want to be profitable. So, if you’re constantly looking for new marketing techniques, then look at the numbers above. The numbers don’t lie and it will be a great move.
For more information or a quote on our car wraps, give us a call.