Lets set sail!
SpeedPro East Bay specializes in getting your name and graphics in front of others. Whether it is for personal use or commercial use in the case of advertising, your display is sure to be seen.
Stand Out With Your Boat Graphics
Every boat needs a name so why not make it something special and eye-catching? Or take it a step further and add graphics all the way around your boat. Whichever you choose, our in-house graphic designer can make your vision come to life. Our vinyl is designed for durability against treacherous waters and has a UV protective coating. No matter if you decide to just put a name or a full on wrap, your graphics will be protected.
About the Process Working With SpeedPro East Bay
Our team is happy to consult with any client about their boat graphics needs. From the removal of old graphics to the finished installed product, we’ll help every step of the way. Contact us for a quote today to begin planning your boat graphics.
Additional Information Before Hitting the Water
- We do expect a clean dry surface free from residues, cracks, sanding dust, etc. when we do installation ONLY.
- We don’t guarantee any work done by others. If we don’t do the old lettering removal, we will need to inspect the surface before installation.
- When we do old lettering removal, we use biodegradable vinyl softener and/or a mechanical wheel. These tools leave a clean dry surface for installation.
- The client need not be present when lettering removal/ install takes place if arrangements can be made to allow installers access to the boat.
- An additional charge may occur if the boat is not backed into the slip and needs to be moved by our installer for access to the transom.
- USCG Lettering Requirements: The name and hailing port of a recreational vessel must be marked together on some clearly visible exterior part of the hull. The vessel name of a commercial vessel must also be marked on the port and starboard bow and the vessel name and the hailing port must also be marked on the stern. All markings may be made by any means and materials that result in durable markings and must be at least four inches in height, made in clearly legible letters of the Latin alphabet or Arabic or Roman numerals. The “hailing port” must include both a place and a State, Territory, or possession of in the United States. The state may be abbreviated.