BOAT LETTERING & GRAPHICs
Speedpro wants to help you get your signage needs on your aquatic vehicle. We can be there for every step of the process from removal of an old decal to finishing the last touches of the installation. From small fishing boats to anything as big as yachts, we can handle any project.
Make It Custom
Let the visuals on your boat stand out. From lettering to graphics, we have you covered. We have a ton of options to choose from in efforts to make your dream come to life. The process allows for complete customization. If you would rather tell us what you are envisioning and see our artists make it come to life, that is completely fine as well. Intricate to plain, we can do it all. Our decals can also last for years with proper maintenance and care, saving you time and money. We would love to sit down and chat about your needs and how speedpro can fulfill them. Contact us today!
We Make it Easy
Getting your boat decals has never been easier when you work with us at Speedpro. We are patient and offer our own insight to whatever concerns you may have about a project. We are happy to come to the location of your boat and measure the space so the graphics work and we have a happy, satisfied client. Along with our customer service skills, we have high-tech tools to help us the color match and print the finest quality images.
How to Install Boat Lettering
- We do expect a clean dry surface free from residues, cracks, sanding dust, etc. when we do installation ONLY.
- We don’t guarantee any work done by others. If we don’t do the old lettering removal, we will need to inspect the surface before installation.
- When we do old boat lettering removal, we use biodegradable vinyl softener and/or a mechanical wheel. These tools leave a clean dry surface for installation.
- You do not need to be present when the lettering removal or install takes place if we’ve made prior arrangements to allow installers access to the boat.
- If the boat isn’t backed into the slip when we begin installation there may be an additional charge for our installer to move it to gain access to the transom.
- USCG Lettering Requirements: The name and hailing port of a recreational vessel must be marked together on some clearly visible exterior part of the hull. The vessel name of a commercial vessel must also be marked on the port and starboard bow and the vessel name and the hailing port must also be marked on the stern. All markings may be made by any means and materials that result in durable markings and must be at least four inches in height, made in clearly legible letters of the Latin alphabet or Arabic or Roman numerals. The “hailing port” must include both a place and a State, Territory, or possession of in the United States. You can abbreviate the state name.