BOAT LETTERING & GRAPHICS
SpeedPro East Bay wants to help you with your vinyl boat lettering and graphics. We can be there for every step of the process from removal of an old decal to finishing the last touches on the installation of the new. We work with small fishing boats to big yachts. Whether it’s for personal use or commercial use, no project is too big for us to handle.
WE MAKE IT CUSTOM
Let the visuals on your boat stand out. From lettering to full wraps, we have you covered. We have a ton of options to choose from in efforts to make your dream come to life whether it’s the color, style, or size. The process allows for complete customization. You can also sit down with our team to go over what you’re envisioning and our designers will make it come to life. We give you a full hands-on experience when you work with us at SpeedPro East Bay. We have a list of fonts and colors to choose from helping you narrow down your options. You’ll also receive a proof from us before we initiate printing. From intricate to plain, black and white or full color, we can do it all. Our decals can also last for years with proper maintenance and care, saving you time and money.
WE MAKE IT EASY
Getting your boat decals has never been easier when you work with us at SpeedPro East Bay. We are patient and offer our own insight and experience to whatever concerns you may have about a project. If you need us to come to the location of your boat and measure the space to make sure that the graphics will fit well, we would be happy to. We can also come out and color match if there is a specific color that you’re trying to get it close to. Our color matching technology gives us the ability to match nearly any color when it comes to print production. Visit our studio today and we’ll help you understand and decide what you’ll need to get started. The process is quite simple and below is just a bit more additional information that will give you a head start.
KEY INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOAT LETTERING
- Please provide us with a clean dry surface free from cracks, sanding dust, dirt, etc when we do the installation.
- We always inspect the surface before installation so if old lettering was removed prior to us that is not completely gone, we cannot guarantee the work.
- We only use biodegradable vinyl softener when removing old lettering.
- If we’ve made prior arrangements giving our installer access to the boat, you do not need to be present during the installation.
- Please have the boat backed into the slip when we begin the installation. There may be an additional charge if our installer needs to move it.
- USCG Lettering Requirements: The name and hailing port of a recreational vessel must be marked together on some clearly visible exterior part of the hull. The vessel name of a commercial vessel must also be marked on the port and starboard bow and the vessel name and the hailing port must also be marked on the stern. All markings may be made by any means and materials that result in durable markings and must be at least four inches in height, made in clearly legible letters of the Latin alphabet or Arabic or Roman numerals. The “hailing port” must include both a place and a State, Territory, or possession of in the United States. You can abbreviate the state name.