A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
SpeedPro East Bay
You want your business or event to look good, but how can you stand out in a crowded market and make a lasting impression? Big. Bold. Graphics. SpeedPro East Bay is your go-to large-format printing and sign company. We have the industry expertise and team of professionals ready to create custom, unique signs and displays. Whether you need new vehicle wraps, outdoor signage or a unique wall mural, we’re here for you.
Your Partner for Large-Format Printing
You see, we’re not just printers. We’re your partners in creating eye-catching displays and signs to help you meet your goals. We understand you don’t just want car wraps or directional signage. You want to draw in more customers, create buzz or help potential customers find you.
Take advantage of our large-format printing and other custom services. Whether you want to cover a car, a whole fleet of vehicles or a large wall, we can help.
Outdoor Signage, Vehicle Wraps and More
If you need digital printing services to make a statement, you’re in the right place. We can help with marketing materials, such as:
- Banners: Vinyl custom banners are the perfect indoor or outdoor signage when you want to make a bold statement. Placing them outside your storefront will ensure that customers find you.
- Event graphics: The right event graphics, such as trade show booths or step and repeat banners, will brand a space and provide the perfect way to engage with guests. SpeedPro East Bay has large-format printing solutions for every kind of event.
- Window graphics: Create a professional yet personalized look through custom window graphics. Our high-quality options will help promote your sales and specials and your brand.
- And so much more
Schedule a Free Consultation
Chances are, you’ve seen our signs around. We’re also active with Greater Alameda, West Alameda and Downtown Alameda Business Associations and the chambers of commerce for Alameda, Oakland and San Leandro.
Ready to create stunning graphics for your event or company? To get started, request a free consultation or quote. Our team is standing by to help you transform your communication and achieve your marketing goals