Posters are large flat prints that can be used in a multitude of manners to display information, logos, graphics and artwork. The stereotypical dorm room is covered in posters of bands, video games, movies, and other enticing images. Posters serve as tributes to things we love, but posters are also a great medium for advertising and displaying information. Posters are commonly used to advertise sales, promote events, and much much more. Posters find their homes on walls, reversed in windows, on doors, posted on bulletin boards or on the street stapled to phone poles.
Materials that can be used to create posters are specially prepared poster paper, fabric, poster board, vinyl, foam-core or polystyrene. More exotic materials can also be used if needed with posters made on canvas or metal for particular situations.
Posters can be used to good effect as wall graphics, for trade shows as portable wall-mounted displays, in a gallery as framed posters, in storefronts as illuminated Posters with LED embedded frames. At SpeedPro we cater to all needs and styles of posters, you could even say we are connoisseurs of the medium.
The traditional poster printed on paper is flexible and will be delivered rolled up. To display, simply unroll it and pin it up on the desired wall. Upon request, SpeedPro can upgrade any poster by laminating it or mounting it on a rigid backing panel, which makes it possible to display your poster in other ways as a stand-up display or part of a trade show booth.
What can you use posters for?
Posters are an excellent way to communicate information for a wide variety of purposes. Here are some ideas for how organizations, individuals and businesses can make the best use of posters:
- Motivational posters: we’re all familiar with the sickly sweet image of the cat dangling from a precipice with the emblazoned slogan “hang in there kitty.” It may be a trite sentiment, but it is true, in hard times it can be good to remember that good things are on the horizon. You may wonder if motivational posters actually do any good and while it is debatable and they certainly aren’t for everyone an independent research study concluded that working in an office with motivational posters increased employee performance success rate by up to 33%.
- Use Posters to present research: Posters are a perfect method for displaying research in a visual and easily digestible way as posters summarize and highlight key areas of the research project. Students, researchers and businesses alike can benefit from the use of posters to show evidence that supports their services and products.
- Advertise sales: Sales are a keystone of business strategy when you want to capture new business. Posters are a great way of getting the word out and advertising a sale. Place large format posters on your storefront and flyer with smaller posters in other local locations, with permission.
- Promote upcoming events: Concert venues and festivals often use posters to promote concerts. Universities use them to let people know about talks from visiting speakers. Businesses events engage with the community and help promote business and use posters to notify the public.
- Inform about safety precautions: During the pandemic, posters are also ideal ways to direct customers to hand sanitizer stations, Covid-19 alerts and social distancing instructions. Posters are great for conveying general information, reminders and advice. They can be placed almost anywhere, even on narrow aisles. Displaying many posters around your place of business raises the level of visibility for social distancing rules. Alert customers and make them feel protected by your attention to safety.
Remember that posters create an active response in your customers. Posters are a powerful tool in communicating with customers, getting their attention to come inside and interacting with them once they are inside. Customers who stop and read a poster are actively engaging with their surroundings. Well-designed posters with eye-catching calls-to-action or compelling visuals showcasing product or service promotions impel the viewer to take action ASAP.
Photo-realistic large-format posters are a cost-effective solution for recurring meetings, events, promotional advertising, window displays, retail locations, trade-shows and POP displays. A high-resolution, well-designed poster will transform your display making the viewer response go from “meh…” to “hey!” SpeedPro wants to help you select the right poster material for every project and even help you choose the ideal poster for your budget and application. Posters are lightweight, affordable, easy to display, customizable, and high-impact!
Posters are an incredibly versatile method of advertising. Every poster tells a story, and our professional employees here at SpeedPro will work with you to make sure your posters tell epic tales. Perfect posters welcome guests into your space and engage them to internalize your brand. Choose from a wide variety of custom poster solutions when you work with SpeedPro.
SpeedPro East Bay
You want your business or event to look good, but how can you stand out in a crowded market and make a lasting impression? Big. Bold. Graphics. SpeedPro East Bay is your go-to large-format printing and sign company. We have the industry expertise and team of professionals ready to create custom, unique signs and displays. Whether you need new vehicle wraps, outdoor signage or a unique wall mural, we’re here for you.
Your Partner for Large-Format Printing
You see, we’re not just printers. We’re your partners in creating eye-catching displays and signs to help you meet your goals. We understand you don’t just want car wraps or directional signage. You want to draw in more customers, create buzz or help potential customers find you.
Take advantage of our large-format printing and other custom services. Whether you want to cover a car, a whole fleet of vehicles or a large wall, we can help.
Outdoor Signage, Vehicle Wraps and More
If you need digital printing services to make a statement, you’re in the right place. We can help with marketing materials, such as:
- Banners: Vinyl custom banners are the perfect indoor or outdoor signage when you want to make a bold statement. Placing them outside your storefront will ensure that customers find you.
- Event graphics: The right event graphics, such as trade show booths or step and repeat banners, will brand a space and provide the perfect way to engage with guests. SpeedPro East Bay has large-format printing solutions for every kind of event.
- Window graphics: Create a professional yet personalized look through custom window graphics. Our high-quality options will help promote your sales and specials and your brand.
- And so much more
Schedule a Free Consultation
Chances are, you’ve seen our signs around. We’re also active with Greater Alameda, West Alameda and Downtown Alameda Business Associations and the chambers of commerce for Alameda, Oakland and San Leandro.
Ready to create stunning graphics for your event or company? To get started, request a free consultation or quote. Our team is standing by to help you transform your communication and achieve your marketing goals