Custom Wedding Graphics
Every couple is unique, so every wedding should be too. Why settle for generic signage and decor when you can create beautiful custom wedding graphics with SpeedPro? No matter the choice of color or theme, or the size of the party, custom signage for weddings serves as a visual thread to cohesively tie the major elements together for a beautiful event. With SpeedPro by your side, guests are sure to be impressed by the originality and elegance of the graphics at your wedding.
Custom Dance Floors for Wedding Receptions
What better way to celebrate the milestone of marriage than to dance the night away with family and friends? The dance floor tends to be a central fixture of a reception hall or ballroom, so it provides the perfect space for customizing your event venue and making it a more inviting space.
Imagine the bride and groom’s names in a beautiful font consistent with your other wedding graphics to personalize the dance floor. For a more subtle form of customization, you can create graphics that coincide with the artwork on your wedding invitations, place cards or other graphics. You can also choose colors that complement and match your wedding colors.
Dance floor graphics are a type of floor graphics, which are large vinyl decals. They are easy to apply on a clean floor and easy to remove after the event. The vinyl is covered by a protective layer that allows the decals to hold up to foot traffic, even dancing. That means your custom floor graphics will look great all night long, no matter how many people join in on the electric slide or crowd in to catch the bouquet.
Beautiful Backlit Graphics for the Happy Couple
While the happy couple is glowing, their graphics can be too. Also called lightboxes, backlit graphics layer custom printed fabric over a frame lined with LED lights, creating a backlit effect that illuminates your custom graphic.
Backlit graphics are exceptionally elegant and stand out, especially during an evening wedding with dim mood lighting. They can also serve as a beautiful focal point for outdoor receptions after dark. You can use backlit graphics to welcome guests into the ceremony or into the reception venue or simply to celebrate the couple’s union with their names and the date.
You can even use the same backlit frame and change out the fabric graphic to repurpose the display for the reception. Backlit displays are lightweight, making them easy to move from the ceremony to the reception location. When you’re looking for a way to wow guests, backlit graphics are an excellent option.
Custom Photo Backdrops for Fun Wedding Pictures
What would a wedding be without pictures? Many weddings today include a photo booth or photo op area where guests can take photos to post on social media, share with the happy couple or save as a fun memento from the night. Because photo ops are becoming increasingly popular at weddings, you may be looking for ways to make yours stand out.
The perfect way to create a fun, personalized photo op is with a custom backdrop. The backdrop can help to reinforce the theme of the wedding. For example, for a red carpet feel, you can create a step-and-repeat banner backdrop with your custom text or images. You may want to include your wedding’s custom hashtag as part of the design.
You could also create a large graphic backdrop that transports the people standing in front of it to a beautiful landscape or even to a different time period. This is a great option for themed weddings. For example, bring the beach inside for your reception with a beach backdrop. For a roaring ’20s wedding, create a backdrop that transports people to that era. Who needs generic photo backdrops when you can have custom ones that will live on in photos for decades to come?
Other Wedding Graphic Ideas
The options for custom wedding signage don’t end here. There are many other types of graphics you can create to help make your big day a dream come true. Some of these options include:
- Tents: For outdoor weddings, tents are a must. In addition to your large tent for seating, consider adding separate tents for food and drinks. You can custom print event tents to help guests see what they’re for, and of course, you can do so in a way that’s consistent with your wedding’s style.
- Table throws: No reception is complete without tablecloths, but why settle for plain tablecloths when you can create custom printed table throws? An especially great place for a custom table cover is the head table, which tends to be a focal point in the reception area. Choose from a variety of colors and add your custom graphics for a completely personalized appearance.
- Contour cut signage: Another way to create a focal point is with contour cut signage. These graphic displays have a three-dimensional appearance that helps them pop. They are cut from rigid materials like acrylic, making them durable. That means the newlyweds can enjoy their contour cut display in their home for years to come.
- Banners: Banners can be an excellent addition to your wedding graphics. Our custom printed overhead banners are great for making a grand announcement of matrimony and for marking the location of a church, park, or another venue where guests should congregate.Retractable banner stands can be used to welcome guests into the ceremony venue or can display images of the couple.
- Directional signage: Directional signs can help your guests have a more enjoyable experience and take the guesswork out of practical tasks like finding the right place to park or finding the facilities inside. If your ceremony and reception are in the same vicinity, directional signs can also help point the way to each of these parts of the event, so guests know where to go first.
- Gallery wraps and rigid prints: For beautiful prints you can use to decorate the wedding venue and later to decorate your home, you can use a rigid substrate like foamcore or a gallery canvas wrap to boldly and elegantly display photos. Consider enlarging an engagement photo or another favorite photo fo the couple. After the wedding, you can memorialize beautiful moments from the wedding with these prints.
Choose SpeedPro Imaging to Help Create a Beautiful Wedding Venue
When it comes to wedding graphics, SpeedPro’s studio staff works hard to ensure that the beauty of the day shines through in everything we produce for you. We’re happy to work with our clients to suggest the products and materials that will best convey the theme and feeling of an unforgettable milestone with impeccable quality graphics. See our portfolio for examples and inspiration, and then partner with SpeedPro to manage all the display graphics. We can help make the wedding you’re planning a day to fondly remember forever.Find a studio near you to get started.