Are you looking for a portable, versatile and professional-looking display for your next trade show event? Folding panel displays are the perfect solution. They can be assembled in minutes and come in a range of sizes, colors and styles. They’re also easy to customize and will enable you to quickly change out your graphics.
At SpeedPro, we provide high-quality folding panel displays from Voyager™ and Horizon™, and we’ll print eye-catching graphics for them according to your needs. Let us help you find the perfect folding panel display solution.
What Are Folding Panel Displays?
Folding panel displays are printed panels that you can fold up, making it easy to transport them to and from events. They come in a range of sizes, from small displays designed for tabletop use to larger, standalone displays.
These displays are typically made of lightweight but rigid material and will allow you to attach graphics using hook and loop or push-fit attachment methods. You can easily change out the graphics and can often add and remove panels for a smaller or larger display depending on your needs. They come in a range of colors, shapes and designs.
Folding displays are most frequently used at events such as trade shows and presentations, and they’re ideal if you want portable display boards with easily interchangeable graphics.
The Benefits of Folding Panel Displays
Why use folding panel displays? Here are some of the benefits they offer:
- Easily interchangeable graphics:While the type of display you use is important for the way people perceive your trade show booth or presentation, your graphics are what directly communicate your message. With folding panels displays, you can easily change out the graphics using the hook and loop or push-fit fabric. As a result, you can use the same display for a variety of events.
- Extensive customization options: Folding panel displays will allow you to customize much more than just your graphics. You can easily add and remove portable display panels using small clips to make your display larger or smaller as needed or add a new design element to it.
- Portability and easy setup: Folding panel displays are extremely portable. They’re lightweight, and they fold up, making them easy to carry. This quality also makes them easy to set up. All you have to do is unfold them and place them in the desired location within your booth. Adding graphics, panels and headers — small panels placed near the top of a display — is designed to be easy as well.
- Durability: These displays are also made with durable, high-quality materials. You can count on them to look great even as you transport them from event to event.
When to Use Folding Panel Displays
Folding panel displays are versatile solutions that are useful in a range of applications. Whatever you’re planning to use your displays for, we can create graphics that will help you meet your goals, which might include:
- Trade shows: One of the most common uses of folding panel displays is for trade shows. They’re easy to transport from show to show and easy to set up, saving you time that you can use to network and experience the event. They’re a valuable part of a full trade show display and ideal for providing more detailed information to show attendees.
- Other events: These kinds of displays are useful for other kinds of events due to their portability and ease of setup. You can use them for booths at conferences, conventions, sporting events, music and arts festivals, fundraisers and many other occasions.
- Presentations: Folding panel displays are also useful for presentations. They can serve as a professional visual aid and help convey information to attendees through the use of both text and images.
- The office: You can also use these displays in an office to present information to employees and visitors. You can set a tabletop display on a counter or conference room table and change out your graphics as needed.
- A store: Folding panel displays could also be useful in a store to, for example, provide information about a product or special sale. Using this kind of display will give you a high-quality product but still allow you to easily change out the graphics on it.
Popular Kinds of Folding Panel Displays
We offer high-quality folding panel displays from Voyager and Horizon to help you create an eye-catching, informative booth or presentation. The displays we offer follow.
Horizon Tabletop Folding Displays
Horizon folding display panel systems are tabletop displays that are easy to transport and set up. They feature ultra-light core material panels covered in fabric that accepts hook-and-loop-applied graphics and comes in your choice of 15 colors. They arrive with a carry bag and a header panel that you can easily attach to the top of the display for additional messaging space.
Horizon 3 Specs:
- Number of panels: Three
- Fully assembled dimensions: 71″W x 46″H
- Hardware weight: 12 lbs
- Main panel dimensions: 23.5″W x 35.5″H
- Header panel dimensions: 23.5″W x 10″H
Horizon 5 Specs:
- Number of panels: Five
- Fully assembled dimensions: 71″W x 36″H
- Hardware weight: 13.5 lbs
- Main panel dimensions: 23.5″W x 35.5″H
- Header panel dimensions: 23.5″W x 10″H
Voyager Folding Panel Displays
The Voyager Folding Panel Displays are briefcase-style, tabletop displays. They feature thermoformed ABS exteriors and handles that make them exceptionally easy to transport. Their black fabric interiors are compatible with hook and loop graphics, and the displays are designed to allow you to store extra graphics inside. Each one also comes with a lifetime hardware warranty against manufacturer defects. The Voyager Folding Panel Displays come in five sizes — Mini, Maxi, Mega, Supreme and Monster.
Voyager Mini Specs:
- Fully assembled dimensions: 48″W x 18″H
- Closed dimensions: 24″W x 18″H
- Hardware weight: 5 lbs
- Main panel dimensions: 24″W x 18″H
- Side panel dimensions: 12″W x 18″H
Voyager Maxi Specs:
- Fully assembled dimensions: 48″W x 24″H
- Closed dimensions: 24″W x 24″H
- Hardware weight: 6.5 lbs
- Main panel dimensions: 24″W x 24″H
- Side panel dimensions: 12″W x 24″H
Voyager Mega Specs:
- Fully assembled dimensions: 48″W x 32″H
- Closed dimensions: 24″W x 32″H
- Hardware weight: 8.24 lbs
- Main panel dimensions: 24″W x 32″H
- Side panel dimensions: 12″W x 32″H
Voyager Supreme Specs:
- Fully assembled dimensions: 64″W x 24″H
- Closed dimensions: 32″W x 24″H
- Hardware weight: 8.25 lbs
- Main panel dimensions: 32″W x 24″H
- Side panel dimensions: 16″W x 24″H
Voyager Monster Specs:
- Fully assembled dimensions: 64″W x 32″H
- Closed dimensions: 32″W x 32″H
- Hardware weight: 10 lbs
- Main panel dimensions: 32″W x 32″H
- Side panel dimensions: 16″W x 32″H
Folding Panel Display Add-Ons and Accessories
You can also purchase add-ons and accessories for your foldable display boards, which will enable you to customize your displays to your needs. You can add and remove additional main panels and header panels as you go from event to event.
Horizon Main Panel
You can purchase extra Horizon main panels to expand your display system and gain additional messaging space. These easy-to-use panels accept hook and loop graphics and come in 15 fabric colors. The panel measures 23.5″W x 35.5″H and weighs 5 lbs.
Horizon Header Panel
Horizon header panels attach to the center of displays, measure 23.5″W x 10″H and weigh 3 lbs. They come in 15 different panel colors and are compatible with hook-and-loop-applied printed graphics.
Voyager Header Panels
Voyager header panels are optional, attachable headers that add messaging space to any Voyager display. You can choose from blank black or white headers and laminated inkjet printed graphics. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes:
- Voyager Rectangular Short Header, which measures 22.62″W x 12″H
- Voyager Rectangular Long Header, which measures 30.62″W x 12″H
- Voyager Curved Short Header, which measures 22.62″W x 6.25″H
- Voyager Curved Long Header, which measures 30.62″W x 8.62″H
- Voyager Polygon Short Header, which measures 22.62″W x 12″H
- Voyager Polygon Long Header, which measures 30.62″W x 12″H
Voyager Header Clips
You can also purchase extra header clips to attach Voyager headers to folding panels. The clips come in a pack of two and have adhesive on one side. Just affix the clip to the header and attach it to the display.
Small, Medium and Large Horizon Carry Bags
Horizon folding displays come with carry bags, but you can also purchase extra ones. The bags feature a carry strap and dual handles and come with a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects. They come in three sizes:
- Small: 36″W x 24″H x 3″D
- Medium: 36″W x 24″H x 5″D
- Large: 36″W x 24″H x 7″D
Voyager Carry Bags
There are also bags available for Voyager displays. They feature carry handles and have an outside pocket for storing extra header panels and graphics. You can purchase Voyager carry bags sized for each kind of Voyager folding panel display — Mini, Maxi, Mega, Supreme and Monster.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Folding Panel Displays
So how do you know which kind of folding panel display is best for you? Below are some of the things that separate one display from the next. Consider these factors when you’re deciding on a display.
Folding panel displays come in a range of sizes from small 48″ x 28″ tabletop display to larger 20 ft standing backdrop panels. Think about where you want to place your display and whether you want it to be a focal point of your booth or just one smaller part of it. Keep in mind that you can use add-on panels to change the size of your display as you need to.
2. Shape and Color
These displays are also available in a range of shapes and colors. Some of the designs are relatively simple, such as those with fewer panels. Others are a bit more complex. Consider your brand when choosing the shape of your display as well as the color, and pick something that matches your brand elements and personality. If you’re usually more straightforward, for example, you may want to choose a simpler design.
Another aspect to consider is how much you want to be able to customize your display. You may want to choose one that comes with more customization options so that you can change the height, shape and colors of your display whenever you like.
4. How You’ll Use Them
Keep in mind how you plan to use the display. If you’re planning to set it up on a tabletop, you should go for a display designed for tabletop use. If you don’t think you’ll have a table available, opt for a standalone display.
You might also have different goals for your graphics as well. If your goal is to attract the attention of passersby at a trade show, for instance, you may want to choose a larger display. If you want to use your panel display to provide information to people who are already visiting your trade show booth, you could choose a smaller tabletop option.
Tips for Using Folding Panel Displays
Want to get the most from your folding panel display? Try the following tips:
- Keep text easily readable:Text is often an important part of how you get your message across, but it’s only effective if it’s easy to read. Be careful not to pack too much copy into one space, as doing so can make your graphic look crowded and hard to read. Also, be sure to use an easily legible font. Consider from how far you want people to be able to read your sign, then size your text appropriately.
- Include images: Images are an excellent way to add appeal to your display graphics. They can help grab people’s attention and can also play an important role in conveying your message to your audience. As you know, a picture is with a thousand words.
- Use brand elements: As you’re designing your display, keep your brand in mind. Consider adding in brand elements such as logos, slogans and colors. Beyond that, ensure that everything you do aligns with your brand. For instance, if your company is about all-natural products and connecting with nature, don’t include industrial or techy imagery in your design.
- Consider your whole trade show exhibit: If your folding panel display is part of a larger trade show exhibit, keep the whole booth in mind when you’re creating your display. Design it as a part of the whole, and make sure it fits in with the rest of your exhibit to help get your overall message across to event attendees.
High-Quality Printed Products From SpeedPro
To ensure your folding panel display is a success, you need high-quality printed graphics. SpeedPro Imaging can help you realize your display or trade show goals and provide you with world-class printed products.
At SpeedPro, we specialize in large-format printing and offer a wide range of products including folding panel displays as well as wall murals, step-and-repeat banners, vehicle wraps and much more. We’ll work with you to help you find the right solutions for your projects and provide you with high-quality products printed exactly to your specifications. To get started and learn more about how we can help you grow your business, find your local studio today.