Marketing signs help your business stand out in the world of display advertisements. Consider fresh creative ways to turn your corporate signage into engaging, one-of-a-kind branded visuals.
SpeedPro’s corporate marketing signage helps you capitalize on trending outdoor display techniques and maximize reach.
Table of Contents:
Why You Need Corporate Marketing Signage
Corporate marketing signage is a visual medium that helps you establish high-value connections with customers, and it’s an essential arm in a company’s overall visual communication strategy to enhance brand recognition. As with your other marketing channels, business signs can help you reach different marketing goals and audiences.
Marketing signs are essential in your business and can help you advertise, connect to people and get your brand out there. No matter where your potential customers are, signs communicate valuable information about your company to increase your overall brand identity. Signage can give a glimpse of your business and the experience that awaits potential customers. Business signage can leave a lasting impression.
While a robust digital marketing plan is critical for companies that want to succeed in the 21st century, a powerful corporate signage strategy is too. Signs are part of a person’s physical environment, giving them a higher impact than an email in their inbox or an ad on social media.
SpeedPro’s Top-of-the-line Corporate Marketing Signs
SpeedPro’s network of studios can consult, design and print large-format marketing signage in diverse options. Some signage types to consider include:
- Vehicle wraps: Vehicle graphics can help you turn your work car, van, truck or entire fleet into branded vehicles that promote your company wherever you go. These displays capture the attention of drivers and pedestrians, especially since colorful displays stand out among a sea of neutral-colored cars on the road or in the parking lot.
- Contour-cut signage: Contour-cut signage breaks the mold of simple, two-dimensional signs. With modern print technology, you can create signs that cut out 3D shapes and letters. These signs can serve as a centerpiece in your lobby or an eye-catching way of identifying your company on your building’s face. You can even backlight contour-cut signs for an extra pop.
- Smart signs: Smart signs use modern technology to make a print sign interactive. With InfoLnkX signs from SpeedPro, people can hold their phones near the sign, and an NFC chip in the sign will cause their phone to pull up a landing page online. This is a perfect option for touchless menus.
- Banners: Standing, grommet and pole-pocket banners made from vinyl or canvas materials (among others) are an attention-grabbing and versatile piece of corporate signage. Banners are also highly customizable. Select from various pre-fabricated shapes, heights, and widths. Opt for floor-stand or wall-projecting banners of your custom dimensions, retractable and easy to relocate throughout the day.
- Elevator wraps: Elevator wraps are custom graphics printed for elevator walls, floors, ceilings, and interior and exterior doors. Panel prints can last for years, making them popular aesthetic choices for multi-story offices and headquarters displaying their corporate culture. They’re also captivating templates to advertise products and services in public, catching shoppers’ attention at malls or residents in high-rise apartments and condos.
- Wall murals: Murals make a blank wall a bright, bold marketing canvas. They are a category of corporate marketing signage perfect to showcase company colors, logos, mission statements, and branded imagery for employees and guests to admire. Wall murals also serve to spruce up stores and retail businesses. Imagine the environmental boost a wall-to-wall mural can have inside a restaurant or the impact of mosaic-like action shots adorning a sports venue’s walls.
- Window graphics: Choose from window clings, stickers, decals, or full-blown perforated-film coverings that take your storefront’s windows from bland to on-brand. SpeedPro’s window graphics services are some of the most advanced in the large-format industry. We print first-surface and second-surface window graphics and short-term static cling or low-tack stickers on half a dozen base materials, utilizing color-matching, UV-resistant inks.
- Floor graphics: Floors can be an afterthought when branding your commercial space — if they’re thought of at all. Floor graphics remedy this opportunity gap by accenting wood, tile, concrete and asphalt. Layer anti-skid logos, text, icons and promotional messages where people can’t help but spot them.
- Point-of-purchase displays: Easily assembled and completely customizable, point-of-purchase (POP) displays are creatively designed stands promoting specific products. Point-of-purchase stands aim to increase sales of items on display. They can jumpstart entities with slow turnover, highlight new merchandise or set up near complementary products to increase sales volumes. They consist of reconfigurable 3D panels, shelving and structural stands for easy set-up wherever needed.
- Event graphics: Showcase your products and your personality in style at any industry event, B2B or B2C. Trade show and conference booths can be head-to-toe branded with hanging, standing, tabletop, digital and interactive event graphics fitting your overall visual communication footprint. Likewise, community events like fundraisers, auctions, sporting functions, parades or festivals will have your business jumping out to the crowd with branded tents, table coverings and more.
- Flags: SpeedPro produces large-format flags perfect for outdoor advertising. Select from custom corporate flags in vinyl and canvas base materials, cut into blade, feather, flutter, teardrop shapes and more. SpeedPro can also outfit flags to be standing, pole-mounted or nearly any other installation configuration, printed single- or double-sided.
- Digital signs: Digital signs use monitor screens and allow you to change the message as needed. Corporate digital signs can be installed anywhere messages need promoting, from bright, attractive restaurant menus to advertising a storefront’s daily specials to interactive screens adorning a trade show company booth.
- A-frames: Indoor and outdoor A-frame signs add a classic touch to business messages. They are perfect for daily sidewalk promotions or as part of unique event displays at fairs, farmers’ markets, and charity events, drawing foot traffic when and where you want it most.
Advantages of Business Signs
Business signs can help you achieve a variety of important marketing goals. Let’s look at some of these goals and how high-impact signs can help you attain them.
Cultivate a Stronger Brand Identity: Your company should have a distinct set of values, mission and personality that appeals to your audience. Marketing signage can raise awareness of your brand identity, help you draw attention, and create a positive and lasting impression in front of your consumers.
Trusted Advertising Media: Display marketing is one of the oldest and most trusted methods to advertise your products and services. Business signs offer a range of ways to display your products or services. Your design imagination is the limit to showcasing your merchandise or servicer.
Promote New Products: Think about hosting an exciting launch event or attending a trade show with banners and other large-scale displays. Or using eye-catching point-of-purchase displays in stores or wall signs to call attention to your new product.
Rebranding Your Company: Customers get drawn to corporations with a brand identity. You can add more signage types you may not have used before, such as vehicle graphics, wraps, murals, office or school signs, and more to show off your new logo.
Re-engage Existing Customers: Appeal to the people who help your business thrive. Re-engagement is an essential branch of overall corporate marketing that keeps people involved in your business’s latest developments.
Captivate New Audiences: Custom marketing signs pull in the people who haven’t interacted with your business yet, turning passive eyes into prospective customers.
Form an Emotional Connection: The most successful signs capture and nurture emotions like this with their audiences. Your custom corporate marketing signage can draw them in with relevant and inspiring messages. Include colors, graphics and text that appeal to their emotions with SpeedPro’s high-quality marketing signs.
Inspire Workforces: Marketing signs can also play an essential role for your employees. In addition to serving instructional messages, you can also use corporate signage to create an environment unique to your corporate culture. Marketing to your customer base is undoubtedly necessary, but so is marketing to your employees.
Create Custom Signs for Your Business Goals & Growth
Corporate signs can help you fulfill your marketing goals and take your company to the next level. The visual communications experts at SpeedPro are ready to reveal the benefits corporate signs and graphics can bring to your bottom line.
The sign medium itself can help your message pop. For example, installing unique sign backlighting, 3D contour-cut pieces or digital elements can make your marketing signs visually engaging. You can also use traditional, flat signs but design graphics are visually arresting. Use contrasting colors and bold lettering to get the attention of viewers.